Maybe you can work a deal with K6RO, who has a sideline business dealing in used Elecraft radios and accessories.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Big Bear Lake, CA

On 8/1/2023 10:09 PM, AB2E Darrell wrote:
Hi all,
Just picked up a K3 w/upgraded S synths, but the op was mostly SSB.
I want to pick up some CW filters, preferably matched pairs for main & sub.
500/400/200.
Here is the current lineup.

Main receiver roofing filters 13 kHz, 6 kHz, 2.70 kHz matched pair, 1.8 kHz,
1.50 kHz
Subreceiver roofing filter ,,2.70 kHz matched pair
This K3 has the 2m xvtr, so the 13Khz filter was needed for FM. I will likely
remove the 13Khz, and the 6Khz, along with the 2m xvtr.
If any of you are SSB ops and happened to have acquired a K3 or K3S with all CW
filters, I would be glad to swap.

Email me offlist with what you have, or what you want to trade.

Also looking for a pair of P3 side panels to replace the scratched ones on the
P3 that came w/ the package.
73 Darrell AB2E

This list hosted by:http://www.qsl.net
Please help support this email list:http://www.qsl.net/donate.html