The SB-45 is a great example of trying out headsets to see which one works for
you. The SB-45 was so uncomfortable on my head that I wrote a blog post about
it. I returned it and got a new Yamaha CM-500 headset.

https://observer.wunderwood.org/2021/01/27/koss-sb-45-vs-yamaha-cm500/

wunder
K6WRU
Walter Underwood