I've tried a lot of headsets and like the Bose Quiet Comfort, noise cancelling headset the best.  They are fairly light, and the ear pieces are slanted in the outer shell, so the don't touch my earlobes. The noise cancelling takes care of the KPA1500 fan noise. I did NOT like the Bose 700 headset. I'm currently using the QC35 Gaming headset with the microphone. The microphone seems adequate for the little SSB I do. Not sure if these are currently available - maybe check eBay.

I've tried several other brands of noise cancelling earphones (including Sony) and found most have serious  TX noise on 10 and 15m.  BTW, Bluetooth has a delay problem, so completely unusable on CW.

My CM500 earphones touched my earlobes, and did NOT provide a good seal around the ear. Quality was questionable. Same with the similar ones by Koss.

I think the Radio Sport headphones are too heavy and the spring force was too great. I never got them to relax. They fit so tightly, my ears would sweat

Would be interested to hear what you choose.
  - 73, John, N0TA