The T1 has been spoken for.  Thanks.

Jim, W0EB

------ Original Message ------
From "Jim Sheldon" <w...@cox.net>
To "Elecraft Reflector" <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Date 8/30/2023 10:41:39 AM
Subject T1 Antenna Tuner for sale

I have a T1 that's a couple years old.  It got used only slightly and never out
portable with my KX2 after I built it from the kit.  I added the internal tuner
to the KX2 to minimize things to carry when we went on vacation and the T1 was
shelved as a backup in case the KX2's tuner quit (it never did).

At 81, I'm not travelling much and just operating my K line home station so I
sold the KX2 a while back.  I don't need the T1 and figure to offer it here as
it isn't currently available from Elecraft.

I'd like to get $150 for it - original manual is included, and I'll cover the
shipping - US stations only please as international postage, etc. has gotten
far too expensive for me.

Anyone interested please email me w...@cox.net and first email gets first
preference and we'll discuss payment details via email to keep clutter on the
reflector to a minimum.

Jim, W0EB
Park City, KS