Hi all,
In response to our own use of the Elecraft AX1 and AX2, as well as the needs of several of you who we have worked with, we are announcing the availability of the PAE AM1 Portable Antenna Mount.  It is small and light, and designed to hold BNC-connected antennas like the Elecraft AX1 and AX2 and grab either horizontal or vertical surfaces like picnic tables, branches and other potential supports.  We are also offering a tripod adapter and working on other adapters to allow the use of 3/8" whip mounts, or with PL-259-based antennas.
See more details: https://proaudioeng.com/am1-portable-antenna-mount/

Cheers & 73,
Howie / WA4PSC
proaudioeng.com