Mine is the LAST NEW, not refurbished, KRX3A on the shelf from before the world changed.  :)
New synth etc...

I'd prefer to find someone who'd keep the entire transceiver together, but I will absolutely sell the Sub-RX complete with synthesizer, AUX DSP, etc... whatever came in the original kit as close as absolutely possible. It was fully checked out again after install.  And then fully validated again via cal procedures when it came back to me last time.

I haven't pulled it yet, and won't until I have the money in hand.  I shall hold out hope until the last.  <smile>

If I break the base radio, those other parts will become available.  I am not willing to break the radio yet. <Smile>

Clay E. Autery, Jr.
KY5G