Listen up!  Where can you get a deal like the K2?  Wayne and Eric have to
make a living too and the increase should have been more considering the
time period in which general price increases have foisted on us.

Consider the quality and performance and measure the K2 against what else is
out there.

Sure, it will affect the fixed income (I am one of those) as all the other
price increases we have seen since 1996.

K2 is still a bargain.  I purchase another in the future if and when I
finish 4766.

Dwight

W4IJY

K2  4766