Good Evening,

   There were brief pauses in the rain this week.  Sometimes the breaks were sunny.  Other times there was snow.  Snow line keeps moving up and down past me so any accumulation is temporary.

   The sun has a few large, active sunspot groups.  There are no predicted CMEs.  Signals should be fairly good, with some QSB and a steady hiss.  It will be dark here when the forty meter net begins.  Conditions should be good then.  Let's see.

Please join us on (or near):

14050 kHz at 2300z Sunday  (3 PM PST Sunday)
 7047 kHz at 0100z Monday  (5 PM PST Sunday)

73,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-

-- we can not hallow this ground.  The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract.  The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here.