P3 has been SOLD.

Tony W3FLH
________________________________
From: Tony Cuttone <w3...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2023 3:52 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: FS: P3 w/TXMON

Hello everyone,

I have for sale a P3 Panadapter w/TXMON option (s/n #385), no SVGA.  In
excellent condition, includes E980169 or E980297 to connect to Elecraft K3/K3S
(for either KIO3 or KIO3B) and a generic RS232 to connect to a PC, as well as a
printed manual.  This was originally purchased by a member of my club, then
sold to me and used for several years in my shack until I purchased another
that had both options.  You can see a pic of this exact unit in operation on my
QRZ.com bio. Asking $775 delivered (Lower 48); If you can arrange pick up
(Philadelphia region), I can take $$ off the price.

You can contact me off-list for more info.  I can send pics upon request.

Tony W3FLH