Dear Elecrafters,

Again, I am late to the party. Santa brought me a SDRPlay RSP1a SDR which I had
hoped to use as an IF panadapter for my K3/10. Unfortunately this isn't going
as well as I hoped. I don't seem to be able to get proper panadapter function
using the SDRUno software - it's perhaps no accident that although the company
produce videos about setting a panadapter they are effectively second receivers
using the antenna input, rather than the IF output. I know I could go down this
route by looping the RX our RX in sockets with a tap for panadapter input, but
I had hoped to use the IF out.

I see some people are using HDSDR software - I did try installing that, but it
insists on using OmniRig v2, whereas my Logging program (Log4OM) and WSJT-X use
OmniRig v1.1 and I'm not sure I can make the swap to Omnirig 2.

Are there users who have some experience of this who can help? I know the
obvious answer is to source a P3, but getting a P3 from the Us which starts out
at say USD 750 is likely to set me back close to USD 1000 because of freight
costs and taxes by the time it's in my shack in Dublin.

Happy New Year to all.

73,

Paul EI5KI