Visitors are welcome at my SMRC talk this Friday night. Details below.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

* * *

SMRC announcement:

        • SMRC will hold its February monthly meeting In-Person + Zoom on
February 16.
        • Wayne Burdick, N6KR,will tell the story of the newest Elecraft
transceiver: the handheld KH1.  The video conferencing session and in-person
location opens at 7:00 pm, but the meeting officially starts at 7:15 pm.
        • The in-person meeting location is The Congregational Church of San
Mateo - please watch our short video for directions:

https://eepurl.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ce835baacb6a474c2798c09d0&id=73431f33a8&e=2ec1fc44cf

as the path to the meeting room is not as obvious as you may think.

 The parking lot does not have an “official” address, but Google Maps seems to
work with the address 220 Catalpa St, San Mateo, CA, 94401.  We meet in the
Betsy Woodward Christian Education building, the Will Bullis Community Room,
2nd Floor. This congregational church is allowing SMRC to use its meeting room
free of charge. They may be interested in eventually becoming an emergency
response coordination center, and emergency ham radio communications could be
needed at that time.
        • To Join the meeting via Zoom, go to:

https://zoom.us/j/93834598207?pwd=NlM2UzB1azRyeEJHWHFFSkR1eE45Zz09

If you are directed to wait in the lobby, someone should let you in promptly
after verifying your identity.

Meeting ID: 938 3459 8207

        • One tap mobile: +1-669-900-6833,,95326927076# US (San Jose),
Find your local number:  https://zoom.us/u/abFyLfDpHw