Timing is everything!  The Earth-facing half of the sun is currently extremely quiet, SFI is around 112, down from nearly 200.  The sun rotates in roughly 28 days [various latitudes do so at somewhat different rates] so try again in about 14-20 days.

73,

Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County