Readers may recall that I had been asking for help with an intermittent problem causing my KPA-1500 to trip due to high SWR.  It would happen 3-4 times in 10 minutes and then not happen again for hours.

A couple of weeks ago, a local KPA-1500 owner suggested that the problem was due to a timing error in the T/R switching of the 1500, and suggested I address this by reverting to version 2.58 firmware instead of the latest release.  I did so, and since then I have had not a single recurrence.

If this is a known issue, I wonder why it hasn't been fixed in the later releases?

--
73, Pete N4ZR