Good Evening,

   The ongoing geomagnetic storm has dropped to G1.  Tomorrow they are predicting another round at the G5 level.  Communications below 30 MHz will probably be impaired.  Hopefully the two nets will be unaffected during a lull between CMEs.

   The snow from last week was replaced by a few days of 80 degrees.  The daffodils had an eight week run so they did pretty well.  I noticed a tiny hummingbird this morning.  It took a few moments, processing a stack of memories.  "The same thing happened last year."  The Anna's Hummingbirds have returned with the heat. There are plenty of tiny insects for them to eat.  Keeps them from eating me.

Please join us on (or near):

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
  7047 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

   73,
      Kevin. KD5ONS

-

In one faculty, at least, there can be no dispute of the gentleman's superiority over me, and most other men; and that is, the faculty of entangling a subject, so that neither himself, or any other man, can find head or tail to it.