Hello all,

While operating my K2 and switching between bands a lot i noticed my AGC is
a bit strange.

When trying to set the AGC treshold following Don FPR's instructions i find
that the noise level is not changing with the AGC treshold pot with both
preamp on and off. There is a difference in noise level between preamp on or
off but there  not enough noise to trigger the AGC, even with preamp on.
Could this be a lack of gain in the receiver or is the ALC circuit wrong?
S-meter seems OK to me and the S-meter readings do change with the ALC
treshold.

Hope to get this nice toy even better..

73,

Sjoerd,