Hi everyone.

To all who responded to my original query, thank you for the good advice. I purchased 20 pair (red and black) of the 30 amp version (1330) Anderson Power Pole, and have already begun converting all of my DC connections to the A.P.P. system. I am soldering them, and it works beautifully. They are truly worth the cost, and (c'mon now, say it with me) I can't imagine how I ever did without them.

Thanks again.

Vin  KR2F

K1-4 s/n:1977
KX1  s/n:1476