I'm moving in the direction of the W3FPR boards to provide a fixed
level audio to the mike connector.  I've got the v.II.2 boards in both
my K2/100's, and they're very good, but interfere with the KV60.

And I'm likely to go on a DXpedition with many K2's, which means the
fact that the W3FPR mod can easily be installed in the field is very
much a plus for me.

Given Mike's location, I'd be glad to send you either one of the
loaded W3FPR boards, ready to install, or a K2DI v.II.2.

73, doug
N6TQS VP8DIN VU3RYN etc.