I have for sale one Oak Hills Research WM-2 QRP wattmeter .  It is in
excellent working order, and has the Peak/Average power mod installed.  The
switch is located on the front panel between the REF/FWD and Range switches.
There are two scratches on the sides of the case so cosmetically it is an
8.5 out of 10.  It has OHR's BNC connectors installed rather than SO-239's
and is as precisely calibrated as it can be using OHR's procedure and
compared to a Bird 43 with the 10 watt slugs.  It is within 5 percent as
stated in the specs.  I do not have the manual, but one may be obtained from
OHR.  It can be powered from a 9-12 volt wall wart or an internal 9 volt
battery (included).

Asking $85.00 shipped anywhere in the US  Please reply off the reflector to
save bandwidth.

I'll accept check/money order or Pay Pal.  If PayPal, will ship same day
funds are received (USPS Priority Mail).

Jim Sheldon, W0EB
[EMAIL PROTECTED]