Hello Elecrafters,

The KDSP2 is a great option. I've been reluctant to embrace DSP from my experience with DSP from other radiods but the KDSP2 has been great. I'm glad it's apart of my K2 kit - very good filtering. The default settings seem to be great but are there other settings that people recommend and use?

The second thing is that I've always been a severe critic of the K2 NB option. I believed it did not work. However, today I had band destroying noise on 40mx and I hit the NB and it restored the band to perfection. So I am now looking for a recipe for Humble Pie :-)

Regards,

Dave
VK2NA