I gladly welcome the new mini modules, particularly the step attenuator. It
doesn't bother me in the slightest that they are not encased. I've noticed
others have put a few of the kits in an Altoids tin. I just toss them in a
drawer when I'm through with them. I have a whole collection. To me, they
are indispensable. I like the fact that they are small, self contained; self
powered and easily carried about from place to place. Not to mention that
they represent some pretty sophisticated tools at a bargain price.
I don't need a K3. Give me more mini-modules! :-).

Tom, AK2B