I know this isn't anything new to Elecraft owners, but I just had to say it
anyway.  Last week, I built and added the DSP unit to my second K2/100 a
year after completing my last Elecraft kit.  And it was darned fun!  I am
still amazed that Elecraft has designed kits that even I can not screw up.
I am still 100% consistent at having never made a parts inventory check AND
getting the kit built with NO issues on the first try.  I am not overly
detail oriented, but Elecraft has, somehow, managed to make a product that
compensates for every shortcoming I can throw at them.

Now that I can compare the default de-noiser settings in the DSP unit to my
first one, which I have "adjusted", I'll be correcting my adjusted one back
to the default settings since it sounds better than what I had done.  ;-)

73,
Bob K5WA
K2/100 4689 and 5119