Hello all,

Well I went out and tried to buy one 4.7 ohm and one 33 ohm resistor,
but the minimum they would sell me was a pack of 50ea. So I now have 49
extra 4.7-ohm 1/4w resistors and 49 extra 33-ohm 1/4w carbon resistors.

If any KX1 owner wants more power output from your KX1, I'll send you
both resistors for $1.00 total including S&H! I don't need all these
carbon resistors. You can Paypal or slip a greenback in the mail to me.
The buck just covers s&h -hi!

72,
Ed,WA3WSJ