Hi Group,

While I have already got a very nice LP100 from Larry, WM1 could be good for portable use. From reading the manual, it should be able to link with computer. Will there be any linking cable supplied by the kit to link WM1 with the PC? Where can I down load the program for the control of the WM1?

I am also interested in the AT1 step-by-step attenuator. The shipping weight of it seems fairly heavy. It seems that it just consists of a few resistors. While the AT1 is so heavy?

Could anyone enlighten me?

73

Johnny Siu VR2XMC