-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darwin, Keith
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 1:33 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Wide SSB caps or not?

So guys, I just ordered the SSB board and the 100 watt PA.  I also ordered
the wide SSB caps.  Should I put them in or leave them out?

Can you hear the difference between 2.4 KHz and 2.6 KHz on receive?  On
transmit?

SSB is only about 5% of my operating time.  I'll dabble in 'phone here and
there.  Everything from contests to DX to rag chewing.

- Keith N1AS -
- K2 5411 -