Hello everyone,

I just downloaded and read the KPA100 upgrade instructions to revision D.  It
is available now on the Elecraft website.

What is missing, for me anyway, is a detailed explanation from Elecraft exactly
what these changes are designed to accomplish.  I have two pre-revision-D
KPA100s that work fine as far as I can tell.

An explanation from Elecraft would go a long way towards motivating me to fix
something that doesn't seem "broke."

Can anyone illucidate?

72 and 73,

John, W2GW

K2/100 #5570; K2/100 #4970; K1(6) #2105; KX1 #1258; KPA100(1);  etc.