-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of wayne burdick
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 5:36 PM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] CW station calling an RTTY station: use mark or
spacefrequency?

Hi all,

Suppose you were an RTTY station (FSK, narrow shift, in the HF bands), and
you were called by a CW station. Assuming that this didn't annoy you too
much, would you rather the CW station be on your mark or space frequency?

I've made one cross-mode QSO this way, so far, and I want to increase my
chances. Just for fun, of course....

73,
Wayne
N6KR