To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 5:17 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] Alignment of VCO - Problem

Hi,
I am at the stage in building my K2 on page 60 in the VCO test.
Up to this stage all was well.
Now, with the probe _definitely_ connected to TP1. I get a reading of
all zeros.

Does anybody know the trouble-shooting procedure?
Thanks.

(I didn't do the calibration of C22, due to not having a frequency
counter, but the reading was withing range)
--
David Dawson

The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men
of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.
               -- Justice Louis D. Brandeis