Steve,

I am not familiar with any of the board repair materials, so without any
experience with them, I would go the safe route and add wires to whatever is
left of the PC traces - scrape off the green solder mask to solder the wire
onto the remaining trace or run full length point to point wiring - either
should work fine.  You have obviously destroyed the thru-plated holes, so be
certain all components are connected - you may have to do the repairs to
both sides of the board - fortunately with the PA transistors that should be
easy to accomplish.

If you have damage to the collector or emitter pads, definitely use the wire
to handle the current that must flow there - the conductive pen stuff may
not handle much current.

73,
Don W3FPR