Hi Johnny,

We started shipping W1s today (Fri).

The latest W1 manual is now on our manual download page. It includes the
complete serial command set for the W1.

We do not supply a serial cable with the W1, since it is very easy to
make. (It is a 3.5mm stereo plug on one end and a DB9 on the other end.)
We will have a kit of parts for the serial cable on our order form later
today too for $14.95.

The W1 can be controlled via any terminal program, like Hyperterm, at
9600 baud. We also have written a Visual Basic 6 program that displays
the power and SWR on a windows PC. We will be placing that program (both
.exe and source) on our Web Page next week.

73, Eric WA6HHQ

_..._