J F wrote:

I've a minor problem with K2 #4455 and KPA100 talking
to my computer (N1MM). I'm using a known good cable
between the rig and the computer, alas N1MM does not
"see" the radio. It was an older KPA, but updated with
the 1.10 chip (rev C).

Hi Julius,

1) The cable, of course, is a cable made according to the specs in the KPA100 manual and not a standard RS232, cable, right?

2) PORT needs to be ON in the menu.

3) Have you tried talking to the K2 using a terminal program on the computer?
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco