Ed,

Before going too far with the Freeze-Mist treatment, try reflowing the
soldering.  I would suspect a solder joint that makes and breaks as the PC
board changes size slightly with the temperature change.  Especially check
the toroid lead soldering.  The soldering is much higher on my suspect list
than any component.

Does it receive even though it does not transmit?  If that answer is yes,
you can rule out the DDS and any of its associated components from the
suspect list.

73,
Don W3FPR