Sorry to go off-topic, but I worked 4N5Y with QRP CW on 80 meters in the
CQWW DX Contest, and I'm confused as to his official DXCC country.  QRZ.com
lists his country as "Serbia and Montenegro," my logging program says just
"Serbia," but the ARRL DXCC list (
http://www.arrl.org/awards/dxcc/dxcclist.txt ) does not list "4N" at all.
Please tell me how and where I can find his official country for DXCC
purposes.  Is it "Serbia," "Montenegro," or "Serbia and Montenegro"?

By the way, it's 2300 UTC on Dec. 4 and I can't hear any CW signals on any
band on my K2.  What's up with that?  Did we just get hit with a solar flare
or something?  I'm using an indoor dipole at a new QTH, and wondering
whether it's working.

Thanks and 73/72,
Jeff
WB5GWB