Nate,

I replied to this a day or two ago, I guess you did not get it - so here is
what I sent.
The most likley problem is that you may not be getting a signal from the DDS
to pin 6 of the receive mixer (U6).

Does it transmit with good power?  If not, check L4 and L5 with an ohmmeter
to see if they are open - they are easily damaged when installing them.

If it transmits, then check C3 for correct value and proper soldering.  If
you have an RF Probe (or can construct one), check the RF Voltage at U6 pin
6 - it should be greater than 70 mV to meet the mixer specs, but the usual
amplitude is half a volt of more.

73,
Don W3FPR