I have a completely constructed N-Gen (current price $39) broadband noise
generator "Mini-Module" that I'd like to sell.  This litte generator is
quite handy for peaking KX1, K1 and K2 receive stages.  It's great for
aligning the K2's crystal filter when used along with "Spectrogram" software
and gives a much more reliable noise source than using atmospheric noise
from an antenna, though that method works quite well.  I now have access to
an IFR-1200 commercial service monitor and no longer need the N-Gen.  It
should go to someone who can use it.

I'll sell this one for $30 shipped anywhere in the US.

I also have an unconstructed NorCal surface mount dummy load kit that I'll
throw in for an additional $7.50 (original cost of the kit).  If you want
the dummy load and don't want to build it yourself.  It is all surface mount
components except for the BNC input connector and the 3 pin output header
(user supplied).  I'll build it for you for an additional $5.00  The NorCal
dummy load is still available from them.  See www.norcalqrp.org for those
details.

Interested parties email me off list please.

I'll take cash, check, money order or PayPal.  Actually I prefer PayPal.

Jim Sheldon, W0EB
[EMAIL PROTECTED]