FWIW. I built one of the CCI amps (don't recall which one at the moment), and I was not very impressed with the input or output return loss. I have a plot from my VNA if interested. Distortion was fine, but the match was terrible.

Larry N8LP

Paul - VE1DY wrote:
Hi Mike,

The AN762 has sparked my interest too.  I have several low power rigs
besides my K2.

Can the power output be easily adjusted to say 25w, and if condx
warrant, crank it up or down on the fly?  Also, I take it you need to
build a set of low pass filters for every band you plan to operate.

I love to see a picture of yours of it's not too much trouble.  It
looks llike a great project for the Christmas holidays.

73, Paul   -ve1dy-