From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 4:36 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K2 drop test

Hello all

This may not sound palatable or down right offensive to some in the group.

How many of you have dropped the K2?

What height and the survival??

Regards

moe
MM0MRM

K2 # 5158

PS.

I have dropped several times accidentally ---not great heights though.

Still working OK. Although i get a little worried at times.