Working on building my K2. So far the instructions have been great. I do have
a couple concenrs about the LCD and diffuser installation.

Instructions say not to remove the backing from either side of the difuser. Do
they really want me to install the LCD over the diffuser glass with that
backing paper in between?

Instructions say all LCDs have a thin protective film on the front that will
need to be removed. I sure can't see any thin film on mine. Is it possible
that there is no protective film on the LCD display?

Thanks,

73,

Tom KG3V