G'day,

<snip>
I recalibrated my S-meter and now the constant 2 bar reading on 30m
is not present any longer. This is probably the 3rd or 4th time that I
have
had to recalibrate the S-meter in the 2 1/2 years since I built my K2. Has
anyone else had to recalibrate their S-meter occasionally? Is something
(AGC
voltage) changing in the circuitry to cause this, and is it something I
need
to be concerned about?
<snip>

I have noticed that if the RF Gain on my K2 #1400 is left fully CW for a
long period eventually I get a couple of bars showing.  A couple of
rotations of the RF Gain clears the bars.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO