I?m receiving reports that my SSB slightly sounds like "C"-Amplifier instead of "AB". This is independent of power setting and mike amp-setting, but increases, when I increase the gain of the speech processor. I?m using the Heil MH2-Mike.

I?ve looked at the circuit diagram and the voltage charts, regarding Q5 up to Q13 and certainly can test the voltages mentioned there, but I figure, the voltages refer to CW-Operation.

Where can I find the voltage-chart for SSB-operation? Bias must be different then.

Also: where can I possibly influence the bias-voltage in case it is not quite ok?

73
Karsten
DK4AS