We recently added 3 new kits to our Rework Eliminator(TM) product line ...

1) a very simple and extremely inexpensive soldering practice / rework
confidence kit, for those of you who are either brand new or very rusty at
soldering, and considering building your first K2.  It costs just 75 cents
plus shipping & handling, but is only available in very limited quantities.

2) two replacement caps for upgrading (or building) a pre-S/N 3060 K2 so
that it's "Plug & Play Ready" for the K160RX option.

3) a spare pair of PA thermal pads to have on hand in case you need them.

Also, our website has been updated to make it more navigation friendly for
future K2 owners.  See the "News & Site Updates" page to learn more.

73 & Happy Holidays,
Gary, KI4GGX
http://www.unpcbs.com/