Out here in Maryland 10 was in pretty good shape the whole weekend. During daylight it was open to somewhere both Sat & Sun. I must have worked everyone in both AZ and MN. Never did hear anyone in New England or Canada. There were also nice morning openings into the Caribbean and South America. PJ2T had QSO numbers close to 2000 when I finally lost him late Sunday afternoon. For as good as the band seemed here, I was surprised there was not more activity.

I ended up with 180 QSOs and 62 multipliers in a part time effort for 35,216 points.

73,
Mike WA3KYY K2/100 #2221