I just stumbled across an old posting on the Elecraft list from two years ago
where Jules-N2WN mentioned submitting entries into contests as a group of K2
users or Elecraft Rig Users.  Tom LA1PHA also expressed an interest.

Some contests require that the "club" be one where the members reside within a
certain geographical radius and perhaps require of physical meetings etc.

But other contests seem to allow you "form" the club for a specific contest.

So for the ones that don't require us to travel to Finland or TN or NY for a
meeting perhaps we can submit our scores together.

But in order to do so we need to come up with a club name.

Suggestions are solicited and anyone else interested in pooling your contest
scores with a K2 or Elecraft-based contest group are welcome to chime in.

Tom K2TA
K2/100 #1117