We had an inch of snow when I got out of bed this morning. Happily it turned to rain (rain is less slippery) so when my nephew and friend came to help me cut brush and haul it we got cold and wet. I outlasted both a 40 year old and a 26 year old but I am fading. We found the house under the brush plus a number of HF antennas. I will salvage what parts I can from them to build another.

Merry Christmas to all you folks around the world. May Santa bring you peace and joy to fill your heart.

Kevin.  KD5ONS

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 16:20:51 -0800, Tom Arntzen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

And the same fromNorway. If we only got snow for xmas! I'm on 66,2 degrees and my lawn is green.

73 de Tom LA1PHA echolink 313955

----- Original Message ----- From: "f9oj.7" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Elecraft" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 8:26 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] Xmas

To the Elecraft gang and to all the Elecrafters round the world... I wish
a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
  Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année.
     Frohe Weihnachten und ein gutes Neues Jarh.
        Buon Natale e felice Anno Nuovo.
           Feliz Navidad y prospero Año Nuevo.
               Feliz Natale prospero e Ano Novo.........
and of course, to all the others whose language  I can't write !
F9OJ
Jacques from France