Hi Group,

The information of this amp key is given in <http://www.elecraft.com/Apps/Amp_keying_ckt.htm>

73

Johnny VR2XMC

From: "Siu Johnny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] amplifier keying - earlier version from Elecraft - forsale
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 22:05:39 +0800

Hi Group,

I have recently upgraded my amplifier keying with Tom's kit. In the past, Elecraft also sold an amp keying kit at US$5 plus postage. This earlier version consists of 2N7000 with similar working principle of Tom's kit. This kit is now surplus to me. It is a completed kit and ready to be installed in K2.

If any of you are interested, please email me off the list at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I shall let you have it at US$4 to cover my ordinary airmail postage + packing materials from HK to US.

73

Johnny Siu VR2XMC