Hi Everyone,

KX1 (#168) will attempt to join the ECW net on Sunday 7th Jan operating from Park City, UT and I will be signing W7/G3XYS. I am operating from a condo so do not know how effective it will all be on the day. I shall also try to listen/work each day at 19:00 MT 7045Khz (0200UTC) for 30 minutes or so. I am not out to break any records as the trip is mainly for a family gathering and a snow sport week. I hope to meet one or two of you on the air. Many thanks.

72, Mark
G3XYS