Allan,

C11 controls the width of the NB1 gate and C12 changes the width of the NB2
gate.  You may want to experiment with the values to find what will work
with your particular noise.  I can't say if you will find any improvement.

The best help would be to ask permission from your neighbor to trim the
vegetation that is touching the electric fence wire, or better yet, have him
volunteer to do that (or he may have a faulty insulator).  If you convince
him it will increase the effectiveness of his electric fence, perhaps he
will be quite cooperative.

73,
Don W3FPR