Hello All,
This is my first posting so fingers crossed that I get
it right.
I am currently at stage two, testing and aligning K2
No 5914. After a few problems( poor sodering on T7)
finally got to hear something on 40 so much relief. In
the first stage test everything was ok but now when
pressing the display button to get up voltage and
current there is only the voltage showing and zero at
the current  13.7   000  so I'm a bit stuck and  would
appriciate any help. I suspect Q11 which is being
driven by U3A the LMC6482AIN but being a novice and
the k2 being my first real kit I am unsure and would
appriciate any help. By the way I am building the
basic CW version
Best 73
Trev GW4IMC