This weekend is the Orlando Hamcation, Feb 10th and 11th.

Elecraft will once again have a booth (Booth # 62). We will have kits for sale and of course our usual line of demos to peruse, including the newer Minimods, W1 wattmeter, AF1 audio filter, AT1 attenuator.

If you are planning on attending and would like to help out for a few hours just let us know when you would be available and we will put you on the list. Saturday morning is a time we could particularly use some help so come on by!

Eric and Lerma are looking forward to seeing you all there!