This article had a big impact on my choice of the rig. It was written from the user's point of view, and with extensive hands on experience.

http://www.elecraft.com/TechNotes/ncjk2100.pdf

David Wilburn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
K4DGW

Geoffrey Mackenzie-Kennedy wrote:
David Wilburn wrote:

In the article from the contester on the Elecraft site, N6 something, he setup the SSB filters to act a bit like an IF shift. One filter to the left, one to the right, and one center. Thought that was interesting.

Very interesting. I would guess that the result would be rather like two dimensional binaural reception if I understand left, right and center correctly. Did the article appear on this Reflector?

73,
Geoff
GM4ESD