Gary,

What a shame. I think you are missing an opportunity, but I certainly
understand your decision, and it IS your intellectual property.

I think the chance that someone would clone the hardware design is small, and
if they wanted to, that could be done now, and I'm sure software could be
written to control it.

If you released some software under something like the GPL used by the open
source software community, nobody else could do anything that they did not have
to disclose.

Thanks for a great product. I'm still building mine, but already thinking about
what interesting things I can do with it, other than the obvious.

73,

Tom KG3V